Monday, April 16, 2012

First Married Apartment

The other night when we started packing I was feeling a little bit wistful about our first married apartment and all of the good times that we have had here for the last two years, so we decided to take some pictures to remember it by, before it got covered in boxes!

Our  Bedroom
This was after we packed the books which is why the bookshelf
is empty.

The other side of our room. As you can see this is where I usually get ready
due to lack of space in the bathroom. :)


The Bathroom view from the doorway

Bathroom from the other side. See what I mean about lack of space!
I usually have to stick my hair dryer in the sink while I'm drying my
hair cause there's not enough counter for it to fit on!

The kitchen. We decided gas stoves are good but gas ovens
are not so good. Everything gets unevenly, overcooked!

The family room. It's big so we like that but the carpet is very
old so we didn't like that so much.

Other side of the family room. We had to replace our big
TV with a little one after Darren took the big one.

Picture wall! We only have pictures of ourselves and a
few my mom gave us for decoration.

No comments:

Post a Comment